Write for Pip Decks
Who can become a guest author?
Anyone! If you ever had the goal to help people become more confident at facilitating, presenting, designing or leading - and you write with great passion about it, then you’re the one I’m looking for. We want you to share your expertise with the Pip Deck community.
Any article that is submitted must be:
- Relevant: We accept articles about user experience, workshops, facilitation, leadership, and storytelling.
- Original and unpublished.
- Well researched and supported by facts. We rely on research to support our theories, so please link to relevant articles if you are making a statement that someone else has also made, or provide your own data if your team has learned something through practice.
- Detailed. We are looking for very detailed articles with 1200 words and more.
- Catchy and interesting to our readers.
- Success stories, case studies, unique topics and fresh ideas that provoke intellectual discussion among a knowledgeable audience.
- Not purely promotional in nature, then this will not be published.
If the back-link is your only interest, your article will not be considered. Pure promotional links in your article, including your biography, are automatically set to no-follow. Interesting links to other resources, blog posts or other helpful information is set to follow.
Benefits of writing for Pip Decks
This is what we offer you.
- Each writer is acknowledged at the top of the article as the official author.
- Full author recognition – Your name, biography and photo appear underneath your article.
- Great exposure to a persistently growing traffic.
- Get recognition and appreciation from our loyal community.
- Play a huge part in the growth and development of this community by sharing your insights, skills and talent.
- And to compensate for your time, a one-off payment of £200.
Pitch to us
We would like to see an outline initially, rather than a complete article.
Your pitch should be sent via our contact form and include:
- URLs to any articles or examples that show your writing skill.
- 2-3 topic suggestions you’d be interested to explore and write about. Outline the key points.
- If you have a rough draft ready, feel free to copy/paste it in the form
For an article to be considered for publication, it needs to adhere to all the policies stated on this page. Once your article is accepted and published, you acknowledge that PipDecks.com has the exclusive, royalty-free license to be the sole publisher of the article online. You can republish extracts of it but the article in its totality can only be published at PipDecks.com. You consent to the full article, extracts, samples or examples from it appearing in other sites, products, and services.