Meandering endings kill the momentum of your story.
• Summarising every plot point
• Over-explaining the lessons of the story
• Detailing what happened to each character
Once you've reached the climax, wrap up your story quickly.
Listen to your team, solve their problems, and they'll do the same for you.
Happiness leads to action
Procrastination is often caused by a lack of confidence.
To combat this, create a ☀️ Happy File ☀️
1. Save every glowing bit of feedback from your boss, team and clients
2. Whack them into that file
3. Check it every day and turn that positivity into action